How is the content on this site and the audio licensed ?
Everything on this website is licensed to Juno Noel with a license from Creative Commons. It is another way to license work you published, but more convenient for both the creator/author as the user/reader/listener.
The typical license that’s being used for content you can find on this website is the
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Belgium License.
This means :
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page
But I want to make a derivative, remix, work or use it for a commercial project … ?
Since I’m an open minded person, I don’t think in purely black or white scenarios. As stated in the license, I may give you permission to do so. But be sure to contact me and describe exactly what you want to do.
Is it possible some content is released under a different license ?
Yes it is. The license type is stated with any work published, if not, the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 Belgium License is used.
I have some other question or remark …
Don’t hesitate to contact me !